Since DDS4Kids teams travel to remote villages in Vietnam, we come to witness many families with children suffering from birth defects, tragic accidents, and terrible diseases. Thus our scope of work expands beyond dentistry and education into:
We continue to give aid when the situation arises with the available funds.
- Donating wheelchairs to handicapped children
- Facilitating reconstruction surgery opportunities with the help of other non-profit surgical teams from the US, Europe and Australia and the caring surgeons in Vietnam
- Giving financial support to these families for travel, food and personal expense while being treated in the hospitals
- Donating computers to rural school administrative staff
- Donating household goods to villagers who are victims of natural disasters.